bootlogo is used to display pictures when uboot starts, and the picture can be displayed within 2 seconds after the board is powered on. The following describes the implementation process of bootlogo under the SSD20X platform. By default, I have already understood the generation of rootfs in Chapter 4.
- Assuming our screen is FRD480x480_MIPI and the logo picture name is sigmastar480x480.jpg, then modify the values of DISP_OUT_NAME and BOOTLOGO_FILE:
Copy sigmastar480x480.jpg to the project/board/ini/misc/ directory:
- According to Chapter 7, adjust the screen parameters and get the screen parameter header file FRD480x480_MIPI.h, but the screen parameters are suitable for MI architecture, and bootlogo uses MHAL architecture, so you need to change MI architecture to MHAL architecture:
- Copy the screen parameter header file FRD480x480_MIPI.h to the project/image/makefiletools/src/rawgenerator/pnl directory:
- Modify disp_data_main.c:
Include the screen parameter header file:
Add screen parameters to stTable:
- Modify the screen resolution configuration
- After the modification is completed, recompile the system image and update it to the board to observe the effect:
#cd project/image/makefiletools/src/rawgenerator & make & cd-
#./Release_to_customer.sh -f nand -p ssd201
2. Boot animation
The method of displaying the boot animation.